Leading-Edge Orthodontics with a Personal Touch
At Jennings Orthodontics, you will never feel like an anonymous number on a chart or set of teeth in the treatment chair, we promise!
Dr. Gary L. Jennings and our team are proud to be known as a friendly, family-oriented practice. Here, we take a personal interest in our patients: getting to know them as individuals and valuing each as an individual.
From our first conversation through your finished smile, you will feel at home with us. We care about you, the person who owns the smile, and will treat you as family!
Our Approach to Orthodontic Treatment
Dr. Jennings and our team believe everyone deserves straight, healthy teeth and a smile that allows their personality to shine. We will ensure you achieve your ideal results by:
- Always considering what is in your best interests
- Taking time to thoroughly diagnose your malocclusion
- Listening to and understanding your expectations and concerns
- Designing an individual treatment approach that addresses your clinical and personal needs, with a focus on comfort, efficiency, and improving function
- Incorporating leading-edge techniques and technologies into your care
- Walking you through the proposed treatment, in everyday language, to explain what is recommended, how it will work, what to expect, and what you will need to do
- Thoroughly answering questions, offering updates and education, and immediately resolving concerns
Dr. Jennings and our team members are experienced professionals; we are also warm and friendly. We want the best for you: the ideal orthodontic treatment, predictable results, and an amazing smile you love. Through continuing education, we stay at the forefront of developments in orthodontics and customer service, and incorporate the best options into your care!
Schedule a Complimentary Orthodontic Consultation
Choosing to straighten your teeth and improve your smile is choosing to make a lasting, wonderful change in your life. Everyone at Jennings Orthodontics is excited you’re considering treatment and welcomes the opportunity to meet and speak with you.
Your initial consultation, free of charge, is an opportunity for us to get to know each other. We’ll show you around the office, talk about your treatment desires, and perform an initial exam. Then Dr. Jennings will design a personal treatment plan that will move your teeth into correct alignment, improve your bite and function, and deliver your best smile.
We will explain everything, review treatment options, and discuss financials, timeline, and other considerations. There is no pressure to start: This is your smile and we put you in charge!